Freelance Graphic Designer, Creative Consultant & Artworker available for hire!
Since 2010 I have worked as freelance support for a range of companies and agencies including TE Connectivity, CommScope, Shake Creative, Quantock, Powerpoint Plus and Alder and Alder.
I have also provided white label design support for unnamed organisations.
Also, if you are a small design business looking to scale up for a project give me a call – with my skill set I can help you maximise your return without hiring a full team, assisting on all aspects from concept to delivery.
I can work remotely, or on-site, dependent on availability.
Why work with me?
- Accurate and creative application of brand guidelines
- Flexible working hours – your am deadline solution!
- Valuable, game-changing creative input
- Professional, but not stuffy!
- A valuable contact to help with a wide variety of issues
- Negotiable rates to work with your budget
My work tools:
“I would highly recommend Chris Ford Graphic Design. I’ve worked on several projects with Chris, he never fails to add value to any job, very creative, always on time and a pleasure to work with.”
Steve Barnes, Powerpoint Plus